-
June 7th, 2006, 01:39 AM
#1
Inactive Member
DD had her first Irish dance competition a couple weeks ago, and I've been meaning to post an album about it, but could not get to it!
Finally here it is!
I hope you enjoy it, including the AG "performance" by Erin (my avatar girl). She is a time traveler who goes back and forth between today, colonial Boston and druid Ireland, together with Morrigan (the raven haired girl on her left in my siggy). That should explain their multiple costume "lines".
Ana
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 06, 2006 10:41 PM: Message edited by: henna1 ]</font>
-
June 7th, 2006, 01:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
CONGRATULATIONS to your DD!!!
I know you're very proud of her! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
P.S. I PM'd you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 01:50 AM
#3
Inactive Member
A BIG congratulations to Erika! I know you are extremely proud of her! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 01:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Loved the album! Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 02:09 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Congratulations Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great album! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Congradulations Erika , YOu look adorable!! Mom must be sooo proud of you [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Congratulations to everyone -- to you, too, for getting some great action photos! Maybe next time you can take even more? I love watching stepdancing competitions.
-
June 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Congratulations to everyone -- to you, too, for getting some great action photos! Maybe next time you can take even more? I love watching stepdancing competitions.
-
June 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Great album. Congratulations to Erika [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] . My MIL is Irish and she would love for DD to take lessons. She took a few one summer and really liked it. It's not very close though and during school we just can't swing it. I admire Erika's dedication. Keep the pictures coming.
-
June 7th, 2006, 01:31 PM
#10
13Pumpkins
Guest
Looks like fun! How fun for her to come home with medals!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks